Re: [Exim] Using local-part suffixes without hard-coding the…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Using local-part suffixes without hard-coding the suffix?
On Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:05:12 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Goldberg
<jeffrey+lists@???> wrote:
>On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, Marc Haber wrote:
>> I want all mail to user-foo@localdomain to be locally delivered to
>> user user, so that user can sort mail in her own .forward file. If the
>> suffixes are only a limited set of suffixes, this can be done with a
>> director having the suffix option set. But how do I do this for
>> arbitrary values of suffix?
>
>I think that you've misunderstood who suffixes work. What you hardcode is
>the suffix seperatator, and a * can be used (if it is the last character)
>so
>
> suffix = -*
> suffix_optional = true
>
>on your localuser director I think should do what you want.

Do I see correctly that I have to set these on the userforward
director too if I intend to use .forward to sort mail into the
multiple personal mailboxes, and have to set these on the aliasfile
director if I want to have suffixes for all aliases?

Greetings
Marc