Re: [Exim] logwrite command not permitted when filter not ru…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Drav Sloan
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Drav Sloan
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] logwrite command not permitted when filter not running as user
Drav Sloan wrote:
> > Congratulations. You've found the problem. Now find the cause. ;^)
>
> Humm I don't trust the install of this box - time to upgrade to 3.22,
> and a 'Drav-style' exim install :)

FYI, the new install is fine and working well. I think it may have been
the lack of EXIM_(UID|GID)= in the Local/Makefile of the original version -
but I cannot check as there is no source!

Ho Hum, Cheers for the ideas Mr Phil, would of drove me mad else :)

Regards,

D.

--
    David Sloan - Senior Mail and News Systems Admin - Platform Management
  Tel: +44 845 272 0666    Fax: +44 20 8371 1167    Email: dsloan@???