Re: [Exim] Outlook 2000 and Express

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chad Leigh, Pengar Enterprises, Inc & Shire.Net LLC
A: Brent L Johnson, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Outlook 2000 and Express
exim is an MTA and delivers mail into the mailbox. Once there your POP
server takes over. EXIM doesn't do POP.

Chad

--On Wednesday, March 28, 2001 11:11 AM -0500 Brent L Johnson
<brent@???> wrote:

> Has anyone heard of any problems with using pop3 to check email with
> Outlook 2000 (from an Exim server)? When I POP mail using Outlook Express
> it works just fine with no problems. Then, I try with Outlook 2000 and it
> connects, disconnects, and doesn't download any mail (obviously, I'm
> testing this when there is email in the mailbox). I've got the same
> server settings and everything in both email clients - just not sure what
> could be causing this to happen.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Brent

Pengar Enterprises, Inc. and Shire.Net LLC
Web and Macintosh Consulting -- full service web hosting
Chad Leigh
chad@???            chad@???