Re: [Exim] blocking senders who don't come from correct host

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] blocking senders who don't come from correct host
Christopher Clark rearranged electrons thusly:

> Many thanks for this posting, it seems exactly what I want.
> I have been experimenting with rejecting users and hosts and
> I am pretty sure it wasn't working... which leads me to my question.
> How can I test it?

Like this

mjollnir:~ telnet 10.0.3.230 25
Trying 10.0.3.230...
Connected to 10.0.3.230.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 example.com ESMTP Exim 3.16 #2 Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:55:31 +0530

EHLO spamtest
250-oyeindia.com Hello mallet at spamtest [10.0.3.26]
250-SIZE
250-PIPELINING
250 HELP
MAIL FROM: <spambag@???>
550-Get Lost - No Spammers Allowed Here
550-Contact postmaster@???
550 rejected: administrative prohibition

etc etc ...

    -s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org