Re: [Exim] Courier-IMAP and Maildir++ quotas

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Andreas M. Kirchwitz
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Courier-IMAP and Maildir++ quotas
amk@??? said:
> I use Exim with Maildir support, and Courier-IMAP for IMAP access. All
> mail folders are owned by a common UID/GID, so that users cannot
> access their mail directly (only via POP or IMAP).

> Works perfectly fine, except for the quotas.

Personally I would, unless the box is rather overloaded, install
maildrop (also a courier package) and use that for delivery.

Another advantage of that is that you can also add sqwebmail and get a
web front end complete with the ability to edit delivery filtering
rules for maildrop, which could be very useful for an IMAP setup.

    Nigel.