Re: [Exim] RBL DUL and SMTP AUTH

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Matt Bernstein
Cc: Exim Users
Temas nuevos: [Exim] Pipes, and transports
Asunto: Re: [Exim] RBL DUL and SMTP AUTH
On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Matt Bernstein wrote:

> One thing I've been asked for is per-user RBL-checking. I take it Exim 4
> will be configurable to do this, rejecting at the verify stage?

Yes, that's one of the motivations for the re-design. You will be able
to put stuff like this in the access control list:

  deny local_parts = user1 : user2 ...
       dns_listed = dul.maps.vix.com

which means "deny access if the local part is one of those listed, and
the host is on the DUL".

Actually, since I'm considering expanding the argument values, you could
also put

deny dns_listed = ${lookup{$local_part}cdb{/some/file}}

and keep each user's DNSBL (formerly called RBL) domains in a file. (If
there's no entry in the file, the list of domains ends up empty, so the
host is not on it, so the condition fails, so the deny doesn't happen.)