Re: [Exim] Suggestions for new version

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Suggestions for new version
Quoth David Saez Padros on Tue, Mar 27, 2001:
> Spammers will always find a way to spam but it's not
> necessary to harden email servers in a way that can compromise the user's
> need for a fast a reliable email server.

Let's talk about this when you start to get dozen spam messages a
day.

Seriously, every spam filter has false positives. There may be a
legal message with five dollar signs in row, and there may be a
legal message from an undeliverable address if something is
misconfigured along the way. And IMail is broken, and I don't
think Exim should support *every* broken mailer in existance (I
sometimes wonder how broken mailer daemons talk to each other).

Vadik.

--
If there was anything that depressed him more than his own
cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as