Re: (Fwd) Re: [Exim] System wide filter

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Vadim Vygonets
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: (Fwd) Re: [Exim] System wide filter
Quoth Dermot Paikkos on Tue, Mar 27, 2001:
> I do and continue to read the manual (and indeed have the
> forthcoming book on the top of my xmas list). But have a look. See if
> you can find somewhere in the MANUAL that says the order matters.
> I couldn't find it.

Here, I have Exim 3.10 manual. Chapter 3.5, _Delivery in
detail_:

# .   If an address is local, it is passed to each configured director in turn
#     until one is able to handle it. If none can, the address is failed.
#     Directors can be targeted at particular local domains, so several local
#     domains can be processed entirely independently of each other.

Vadik.

--
Would like to kill a certain group of users.
        -- UNIX tech support call