Re: [Exim] blocking senders who don't come from correct host

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] blocking senders who don't come from correct host
Dermot Paikkos rearranged electrons thusly:

> Can't you just do sender_reject_recipients and have a list of the the
> abusive addresses in another file?
> sender_reject_recipients = "/usr/var/adm/exim/blocked"
> with blocked having
> globalserv@???
> spammer@???

That's not exactly what the original poster wanted ... and there's a slightly
better way to do this

sender_reject = @@partial-lsearch*;/usr/exim316/blocked.senders

blocked.senders has

ebooksys.com            *
bargaindog.com          *
justsaywow.com          *
*.passionup.com         *
*.edirectnetwork.net    *
aol.com         SuccessisGreat:Greatsuccess:Success101:Successisgood
*                       admin__:default:fn

[...]

    -s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org