[Exim] blocking senders who don't come from correct host

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeremy C. Reed
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] blocking senders who don't come from correct host
I want to block some emails that have a From or Sender with a
@hotmail.com, @yahoo.com or @aol.com, but don't appear to be from a
hotmail, yahoo or aol host (and are not sent from a mailing list I am
subscribed to).

For example, if I receive an email from someone from Yahoo's Webmail then
I'd want to only accept it if it is from web2301.mail.yahoo.com (or
another yahoo.com host) or the host (or email address) is in a
pre-approved list.

Another example: I received an email from 44553200@??? that was
sent from a mindspring host. I want to block it (since it is not from a
host I approve or from an email I approve).

I guess I will end up blocking legitimate mail, but I know I will block a
lot of spam.

Does anyone have any ideas or examples they can share?

I am reading through the Policy Controls section in the FAQ.

On a side note, where can I easily read the config.samples (such as
F003) online? (I see that the Exim packages distributed with Debian and
NetBSD contain a lot of documentation, but not the sample configurations.)

  Jeremy C. Reed
     ISP-FAQ.com -- find answers to your questions
     http://www.isp-faq.com/