[Exim] Using local-part suffixes without hard-coding the suf…

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Using local-part suffixes without hard-coding the suffix?
Hi,

I want all mail to user-foo@localdomain to be locally delivered to
user user, so that user can sort mail in her own .forward file. If the
suffixes are only a limited set of suffixes, this can be done with a
director having the suffix option set. But how do I do this for
arbitrary values of suffix? I briefly searched the FAQ and the
specification and did not find comments about this.

Do I have to use string manipulation in the localuser director?

Any hints will be appreciated.

Greetings
Marc