Re: [Exim] Authenticated sender

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: akb
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Authenticated sender
On Fri, 23 Mar 2001 akb@??? wrote:

[long line reformatted]

> I have small mailing lists that I only want authorized users to be

allowed to mail to them and I can't seem to find a way to do this. I
have SSL support compiled in and login authentication working. I tried
$authenticated_sender but I get nothing. If anyone has a config to do
this already, I would love to have a peek at it.

You have misunderstood $authenticated_sender. It gets set only when a
message is passed with the AUTH=x@y parameter on the MAIL command.

To check whether a message was received over an authenticated
connection, you should test $sender_host_authenticated or
$received_protocol.