[Exim] BSMTP forcing delivery

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Oliver Cook
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] BSMTP forcing delivery
There must (I hope!) be a way to force delivery of a message via BSMTP and have it ignore any cached retry times, but I'll be damned if I can find it. Any
ideas?

The command that's in use at the moment is exim -bS -oMr etrn_requeue (aka
C037).

What is happening is that mail is being reinjected into the queue, but being
hit by the cached retry times.

2001-03-22 19:25:51 ETRN le-software-man.com received from le-software-man.claranet.co.uk (Le-Software-Man.Le-Software-Man.com) [195.8.74.221]
2001-03-22 19:25:51 14gAiV-000736-00 <= <> U=claranet P=etrn_requeue S=3113 id=FLEMLFAOAEPIMIFAMPBEMENNCAAA.ibbs@???
2001-03-22 19:25:51 14gAiV-000736-00 == ATW_E-Mails@??? T=remote_smtp defer (-44): retry time not reached for any host

I'd rather not do an exim -R and churn through the whole queue each time an
ETRN is issued; which is what I was trying to get away from in implementing the
BSMTP recipe! :)

Thanks,
Ollie

--
Oliver Cook    Systems Administrator, ClaraNET
ollie@???      020 7903 3000 ext. 291