[Exim] Problem with quote_mysql

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Björn Metzdorf
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Problem with quote_mysql
Hi,

I am using Exim version 3.22 #7 built 11-Feb-2001 18:58:14 and I seem to
have a problem with quote_mysql.

In one of my routers (special_local, as stated in the FAQ) I use

MYSQL_LOCAL_DOMAINS = SELECT DISTINCT MYSQL_DOMAINFIELD FROM MYSQL_AUTHTABLE
WHERE MYSQL_USERNAMEFIELD = '${quote_mysql:$local_part}' AND
MYSQL_DOMAINFIELD = '${quote_mysql:$domain}' AND MYSQL_ACTIVEFIELD = 'yes'

domains = mysql;MYSQL_LOCAL_DOMAINS

The problem arises when a destination email contains a ' in $local_part
(lets say foo'bar@???), debug shows that

'${quote_mysql:$local_part}'

expands to

'foo'bar'

Am I missing something? Shouldn't quote_mysql take care of the ' in foo'bar?
Shouldn't it expand to 'foo\'bar'? Is a ' in $local_part rfc-compliant? If I
temporarily remove special_local and use the msgid with exim -M then it gets
delivered.

Hope you can help me.

cya
Bjoern Metzdorf