Re: [Exim] Directors question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: Buchholz, Daniel
Cc: Exim-Liste (E-Mail)
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Directors question
On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Buchholz, Daniel wrote:

> I have an alias file that maps an entire domain to another domain:
> recipient-name@??? is mapped to
> similar-recipient-name@???.
>
> What I need now is a special configuration to count the mails that are
> recieved for one.domain and transferred to another.domain.

If all or only mail for one.domain gets transferred to another.domain that
way then it should be very simple to count messages via the log files.
Indeed in the latter case the log statistics program that come with exim
should be able to do that without modification.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
I have recently moved, see http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/contact.html