Re: [Exim] Directors question

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: Exim-Liste (E-Mail)
Subject: Re: [Exim] Directors question
Quoth Buchholz, Daniel on Thu, Mar 22, 2001:
> I have an alias file that maps an entire domain to another domain:
> recipient-name@??? is mapped to
> similar-recipient-name@???.
>
> What I need now is a special configuration to count the mails that are
> recieved for one.domain and transferred to another.domain.

Have an unseen director that passes matching messages to a pipe
transport, which pipes them to a script that increments the
counter.

Maybe you can just parse log files instead.

Vadik.

--
A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into
superstition, and art into pedantry.  Hence University education.