Re: AW: [Exim] Exim 4 config file: opinions sought

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users, exim-users
Subject: Re: AW: [Exim] Exim 4 config file: opinions sought
Quoth Philip Hazel on Tue, Mar 20, 2001:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Philipp Gimm wrote:
> > How about standard ini format?
>
> What is "ini"? I'm afraid I don't know about it.

There you go.

> This just goes to show
> that what is "standard" for one person is completely unknown to another!

It's not a standard in the world that is relevant to Exim. So
don't worry about it. Introduce this syntax and I move to
Exchange.

Vadik.

--
If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is a protected
abstract virtual base pure virtual private destructor, and when