Re: [Exim] Already availble for pre-order?

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Paul Robinson
CC: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [Exim] Format of exim book
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Already availble for pre-order?
On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Paul Robinson wrote:

> Accepted. Please don't think I was trying to say that the book would be
> obsoleted by the time it's released.

I am hoping that Exim 3.22 will still be current when the book is
published. Then the book and software will be absolutely in step. (Is
this a record?) However, I expect to release a "final" Exim 3 fairly
shortly afterwards.

> "Internet Time" vs. "Publishing Time"

Very true. It is indeed highly ironic. But look at "DNS and Bind" - 2nd
edition January 1997, 3rd edition September 1998. Less than 2 years.