Re: [Exim] Quick Start guide?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jeffrey Goldberg
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Oliver Cook
Kopio: Phil Pennock, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Quick Start guide?
On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Oliver Cook wrote:

> > <http://www.duke.edu/web/primate/aye.html>
>
> "and is considered to be the most bizarre of all primates"... does this mean
> Exim is the most bizarre MTA? Surely not! ;)

Surely they can't be THE most bizarre of all primates. I expect that a
far more familiar species files that role.

What I find more distrubing is:

The main threats to the survival of the aye-aye are loss of habitat and
hunting pressure. [...] aye-aye are killed as a pest on farms or because
their bizarre appearance makes some folks believe they are an omen of
evil.

And surely we don't need special protection:

Aye-aye are found in at least 16 protected areas, and several of these
locations appear to have healthy populations.

Cheers,

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg