Re: [Exim] $message_body doesn't work!

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: ewzi
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] $message_body doesn't work!
Philip Hazel Wrote :
>It is not clear from your message how you are running your script, but
>if you are using a pipe transport, Exim writes the message to the
>program's standard input.

yes , I am using pipe transport like

perl_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/local/bin/perlautomail.pl"
user = mail
group = mail

I tried reading STDIN, but I get the entire raw mail itself, but I am
looking for only the body to quote while auto respoding back. any other
way to pass the orginal message_body to the program either by pipe or is
there anyother transport/way to exeucte the perl program ?

thanks a lot
ewzi