Re: [Exim] exim problem with reciving mail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: ZEX
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim problem with reciving mail
* [ZEX on 16/03/01 21:53 +0100]

> my exim when i try to send e-mail is waiting couple minutes
> it looks something like this
> Escape character is '^]'.
> ---and after few minutes waiting..----
> 220-ns.grupa.com ESMTP Exim 3.20 #1 Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:20:28 +0100

see if your /etc/hosts file (and dns) are set up properly - or it might be
because of identd trying to look you up, but failing, and timing out
ultimately.

[this might be a good thing to put in the emailbook docs I suppose, though it's
a FAQ on just about every MTA doc around]

    -s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org