Re: [Exim] Please help me understand these headers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: hanasaki
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Please help me understand these headers
Bounce information? You mean the first line where it says
bounce-debian-user.... ? That is the address that is sending this
message. It looks like its from a mailing list - they do that so that if
a message _does_ bounce, it is returned to a unique address so that
includes a coded version of the address they sent it to, so that their
programs can automatically determine what address is bouncing..