[Exim] Relay/Route Mails to DialIn IP

Author: Martin Hierling
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Relay/Route Mails to DialIn IP
Hi,

I'm not really familiar with exim and the faq/doc doesn't help me that far.
So here is my problem/wish.

MX Record points to Exim Box, Exim gets the mail for Domain foo.bar and
queue it. then i connect via a dialin IP and want to get all mails. On the
dialin is another sendmail/exim running that delivers the mail local.
I can handle that the IP of the Dial IN appears in some sort of DB (text, mysql),
after authetification, certanly and a qrun is started.

Thats my wish. I have managed that with sendmail in the manner that I
entered a unvalid IP in etc/mailertable (255.255.255.255) so sendmail queues
all mail. After auth. I rewrite the Db with the new IP (DialIn) and run
sendmail -q .

And for that I need the right Exim Config or just a hint for the right way,
but I prefer the Config ;-)

So, that's it. Hope anyone can help.

regards Martin

          /"\