Re: [Exim] disposition notification

Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: Balint Kozman
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] disposition notification
On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Balint Kozman wrote:

>     i would like to rewrite the disposition notification line 'cos
>     my users don't recieve them.

Balint,

Exim's rewrite facilities don't include those headers, however, you can
use headers_add and headers_remove to do some rewriting of those,
depending on exactly what you want to do. Personally, I would just to
headers_remove.

>     Disposition notification is described in rfc2298.

exim doesn't support disposition notification, and for good reason.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
I have recently moved, see http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/contact.html