Re: [Exim] how to change envelope-From? (was: how to

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Janto Trappe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] how to change envelope-From? (was: how to
remove...)

On Don, Mär 08, 2001 at 08:51:51 -0500, Dave C. wrote:

> The 'envelope sender' is a concept outside of the headers, which must
> always be provided as part of an SMTP transmission. If the envelope
> sender information is appearing in a header at the destination, the
> destination mailserver is adding it.

There is no way to set the "envelope sender" manually? I think it's
not very good if my Header contains two different mail addresses. For
example i have some trouble with mailinglists which ignores the
"From" and subscribes the mail address in the "Return-Path".

Janto

--
Janto Trappe           [PGP Key available upon request]
Germany