Re: [Exim] Lock file

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Lock file
On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Marc Haber wrote:

> I am one of these browser-only guys because I find the HTML
> presentation readable. I believe that there would be some gain in
> having the entire specification in a single large, additional HTML
> file for searching purposes.

At present, the HTML is made from the Texinfo by a texi2html, which does
the splitting. For Exim 4, I have proposed to make the HTML directly
from the primary marked-up source in order to include features that are
messy or impossible in the current scheme. If I do manage to do this, it
will be easy to make it produce a single file as you suggest.