[Exim] Multiple domain aliases

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Eric Kuzniar
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Multiple domain aliases
    I have a mail server running exim using mysql to manage
aliases and delivery, relaying, et al for the various domains and
everything works just fine for all the various virtual hosts. However, I
have a one set of domains that need to have all the same aliases with
delivery set to the same individual at a seperate domains names. For
example

john@??? -> john@???
bob@??? -> bob@???
user8@??? -> user8@???

What is the correct way to configure this in a mysql auth table? My
current auth table is configured as such

mysql> show columns from auth;
| Field    | Type             | Null | Key | Default | Extra |

| username | char(63)         |      |     |         |       |
| domain   | char(127)        |      |     |         |       |
| alias    | char(255)        |      |     |         |       |
| is_alias | enum('yes','no') |      |     | no      |       |
| password | char(32)         | YES  |     |         |       |

        Eric