[Exim] Blocking individual accounts.

Author: Mark S. Guz
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Blocking individual accounts.
Hi there,

I want to be able to block individual users and reject their email with
a custom message.

Now I know I can do it with an aliasfile director, matching recipient
and giving it a :fail: <message> instruction, but this only happens
after the entire message has been accepted.

How do I reject mail on a per address basis before the DATA command?

Thanks in advance for your help

--
Mark S. Guz
Senior System/Network Engineer

Scotland On Line
Technology Park
Gemini Crescent
Dundee DD2 1SW

Tel + 44 (0) 1382 429000
Fax + 44 (0) 1382 429001
http://www.scotlandonline.co.uk

This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. You
should not disclose its contents to any other person. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender named above immediately.

It is expressly declared that this e-mail does not constitute nor form
part of a contract or unilateral obligation.

relate to the official business of Scotland On Line Limited shall be