Re: [Exim] SMTP AUTH and relay

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] SMTP AUTH and relay
Lars Bausch rearranged electrons thusly:

> How can I setup, that special domains (readen from a file....) relay's
> via my relayer and do a smtp auth / pop after smtp ?
> Where can I find some howto's ??

Put something like

fetchmail&
/usr/exim/bin/exim -qff -v&

in ip-up.local (or whatever is executed in /etc/ppp as soon as you dial out, in
your distro)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree