Re: [Exim] Preserve header files

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Hubbard, Matt
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: Re: [Exim] Preserve header files
On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Hubbard, Matt wrote:

> I'm thinking along the lines of hardlinking the header files into a
> different directory (dir name based upon date).

I'm about to go home for the weekend, but just to stop you wasting too
much time, why don't you look at an "unseen" router/director that sends
the messages to a transport with "headers_only" set? That avoids any
Exim hacking. Then run a cron job to throw away those that are too old.
You can make the transport deliver them into a directory based on date
if you wish. Exim flexibility strikes again.