Re: [Exim] Strange headers ...

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Leonardo Boselli
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Strange headers ...
leo@??? said:
> How the message passed thought the list with a Priority set so high ?
> (and in 2 copies !)

It was sent by the original sender twice - hence the 2 copies (I
suspect that when the first copy was held because he was not a list
subscriber, he subscribed and sent another, by this time I got to
releasing the held copy).

Mailman doesn't look at, set or consider Priority: headers. Are they
an RFC header or some strange vendor specific oddity? Precedence: was
the old RFC822 "urgency" header.

[This probably would have been more an issue to pass to me rather than
the list]

    Nigel.