[Exim] faq 9817 about taking copies - no work?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Hana Breyer Priselac
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: [Exim] faq 9817 about taking copies - no work?
Sorry for writting again about the same topic. I assume I wasn't clear in my

I need to take copies of all incomming mail for certan users, quite the same
like in FAQ 9817.
I've tried doing exactly the same thing as stated in the faq with the
following problem: if a message is to be delivered to more than one
recipients, and more than one of them is in my list for copying, only the
first one gets a copy thorough a message filter, aldough there are more
recipient addresses that match in the copying list.

Here is a relevant part from my system filter:

           if foranyaddress $recipients
             (${lookup{$thisaddress}lsearch{/some/file}{$value}{}} is not
"")
           then
             unseen deliver
${lookup{$thisaddress}lsearch{/some/file}{$value}}
               errors_address = postmaster@???
           endif

And the copying list file looks like this:
hana@???:    hana@???
john@???:    little_john@???
misko@???:    miki@???

Any ideas? Help!