[Exim] problems with duplicating messagess

Author: Hana Breyer Priselac
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: [Exim] problems with duplicating messagess
Hello,
I have exim 3.16 on a bastion host (between Internet and Intranet) for my
domains. I have no local deliveries, only routers that deliver mail to
internal host in case of matching my domains. Works fine.

The problem:
For certan users I need to copy every mail comming to their Intranet address
to a certan address on the Internet. I have found a very usefull FAQ, sample
configuration 9817 and I almost made it all work.

Here is what I have in my system filter:

if foranyaddress $h_cc:,$h_to:,$h_bcc:
(${lookup{$thisaddress}lsearch{/etc/exim/kopi}{$value}{}} is not "")
then
unseen deliver ${lookup{$thisaddress}lsearch{/etc/exim/kopi}{$value}{}}
endif

Here is a part of my /etc/exim/kopi:

hana@???:    hana@???
john@???:    little_john@???
misko@???:    miki@???

But - it doesn't work properly if more than one of the receivers is found on
the recepients list. It seems to work only for the first address it finds in
the /etc/exim/kopi, others don't get copied. Like, if a send a mail to
hana@??? and misko@??? mail will be sent to misko@???, hana@???
and hana@??? (and it should be sent to miki@??? too).

I need help fast.

Hana Breyer Priselac