Re: [Exim] Error Message

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Gareth Otte
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Error Message
On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Gareth Otte wrote:

> I am not sure if the following error message is generated by Exim. If it is
> not, please don't blast me with all sorts of abuse, just tell me.
> The message I received is as follows:
>
> "The TCP/IP connection was unexpectably terminated by the server. Server
> response 421 (domain): Too many current SMTP connections, please try again
> later."

Exim's version of this message is

421 x.x.x Too many concurrent SMTP connections; please try again later.

where x.x.x is the host name on which Exim is running. If you are
quoting accurately, the message does not come from Exim. However, I
suspect a misquote.

If the server is yours and you want to up the limit, check out the
smtp_accept_max option.