Re: [Exim] check host_accept_relay from script?

Página Inicial
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Dave C.
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] check host_accept_relay from script?
On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Dave C. wrote:

> I can call exim -bP host_accept_relay to get the value of that setting,
> but is there any way to do the same check that exim does when it is
> relaying, and just come up with a yes or no?

host_accept_relay = lsearch;/some/file     (say)

Then

exim -be '${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/some/file}{yes}{no}}'

or something along those lines. That is, put your relay domains in some
kind of lookup, and then you can use -be to replicate the lookup.

This is not a general solution, of course. If your host_accept_relay
contains wildcards and/or negations it won't work.