Re: [Exim] does rbl_domains work with lookups ?

Author: Peter Galbavy
To: Gary Palmer
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] does rbl_domains work with lookups ?
> Unfortunately not. I was going to do something similar, and the first
> cut was actually going to do the RBL checks in the perl code itself.
> e.g. (and I'm sorry if the code offends anyones perl style :) )

It's a start - thanks.

The other alternative I thought of was doing a /warn on all the rbl maps I
need, and then checking for the X-RBL-Warning: header in a perl sub, and
finally stripping it if that user / domain didn't want anything - else
either rejecting the message or leaving the header. This is of course too
late - you have by then accepted the mail, but I think we can maybe do
something at RCPT: time with the various verification options ?

I am not to clear as to what controls the response to RCPT: as I have not
yet scoured the manual for that particular stuff...

Peter