Re: [Exim] Return Mail Problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Return Mail Problem
On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

[ a bunch of clues to someone needing them ]

> Without being more than usually rude, we seem to be getting a very high
> proportion of requests on the list now showing a complete ignorance of
> even basic mail handling. The internet is doomed - abondon network now.

Where's that "Basic Introduction to Internet Mail and SMTP" that someone
was rumored to have been writing? Or was this part of PH10's book?

Cases like this call out for such a thing. I cant count the times I have
explained the difference between an envelope and a header..