Re: [Exim] system filter and non ascii names

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Hana Breyer Priselac
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] system filter and non ascii names
hana@??? said:
> The Generic Windows Executable Content filter doesn't work for
> executables with any non-ascii characters. Filenames get encoded and
> there is no point in trying to find an "exe" in such, encoded,
> (?:file)?name= part.

As far as I know there is no way of fixing this with the tools that are
available in the filter environment.

The filter was only ever a stopgap measure - it is now becoming
dangerous in that there are too many known things it cannot handle.
Any site using this as their main protection should look at moving to a
full fledged scanner of some sort.

    Nigel.