Re: [Exim] Pop/Imap

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Pop/Imap
Gavin Dunne [Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 05:04:07PM -0330]:

> Whats everyone using as far as retrieving mail is concenred with
> vitual domain, mysql setups... i can't get any of the patches to
> certain pop3 daemons to work at all... any info is appreciated.

We run exim 3.16 and gnu-pop3d to support a mixed pop3 and lotus notes network
(several thousand users located across India). It works great.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree