Re: [Exim] Need help with Virtual domains

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ariel Sandberg-Maitland
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Need help with Virtual domains
> My apologies -- brain malfunction interfering with what the fingers
> typed. I meant -bh which is used for specifying an IP address to assume
> to be the originating IP address of an SMTP connection when debugging.

OK -bh (cool), Um I dont know mutch about communicating in SMTP.

OK so:
# exim -bh 209.217.94.166

**** SMTP testing session as if from host 209.217.94.166
**** Not for real!

>>> host in host_lookup? yes (0.0.0.0/0)
>>> looking up host name for 209.217.94.166
>>> IP address lookup yielded mail.ottawa.com
>>> host in host_reject? no (option unset)
>>> host in host_reject_recipients? no (option unset)
>>> host in auth_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in sender_unqualified_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in receiver_unqualified_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in helo_verify? no (option unset)
>>> host in helo_accept_junk_hosts? no (option unset)

220 dogstar.parvata.ca ESMTP Exim 3.16 #1 Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:41:09 -0500

I dont know what to do next?

does anyone know of websites and references to sending email this way. Is it
very difficult?

I'll see what I can dig up on the smtp language.

Thanx,
Ariel