Re: [Exim] RTFM...

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Subject: Re: [Exim] RTFM...
Jeffrey Goldberg rearranged electrons thusly:

> As long as were already off-topic, does anyone have code I can run client
> side to "de-obfuscate" such URLs? Web interfaces are great, but sometimes
> I'd just like to run things on my own machine (particularly when I'm
> disconnected).

Samspade comes in a 'doze version - as does netdemon. I suppose a little perl
could be kludged together to do the same job on *nix

    -s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree