[Exim] need help

Página Inicial
Autor: maye
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] need help
I setted up exim, and it works, but I meet a problem.
I can send e_mail to most address, but there is one
address I can;t sent.(Sory I can't show the address
here, for example, I name it as name@???.

The problem is: every time I send mail to this address
I got a message from exim:

    all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts:
    it appears that the DNS operator for this domain has installed an
invalid MX record with an IP address instead of a domain name on
the right hand side

I think the configation for this domain may be some different
with nomal, but what can I do in my exim configation?
Actually I can use telnet to connect the smtp server in that domain
to send mail, the smtp server in that domain, for example, is
smtp.domain.com
How can I do?
Thank you very much
Ye