Re: [Exim] How to get rid of bounces on a secondary MX?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc Haber
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] How to get rid of bounces on a secondary MX?
On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:22:39 +0000 (GMT), Philip Hazel
<ph10@???> wrote:
>... and later asked if this message had got through. It had. It has now
>got to the top of my list of Exim-related messages for investigating. You
>are lucky - it is less than 48 hours since you posted it. Sometimes it's
>3 or more days before I get to some postings. I cannot spend all my time
>answering the list.

Sure. But you _usually_ answer _very_ fast to e-mail requests, and I
had really thought this might have been lost somewhere since you were
active on the list. Sorry about that.

>What currently happens with the FORCEFAIL message is that it gets logged
>with the ** line that indicates a failed delivery. In the case of
>verification, it seems to get lost. FORCEFAIL is an old feature,
>predating :fail: and I guess I never got round to making it behave
>similarly.

Is there any way to use :fail: in a router or any other way to have an
address fail in a router with a customized message after the 550?

Greetings
Marc