Re: [Exim] Oracle & exim

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: George Schlossnagle
Para: Nathan Ollerenshaw
CC: Paul Makepeace, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Oracle & exim
I posted to the list a few months ago volunteering to write this (and
quite clearly havent :). One of the major issues for me is that oci is
an evil beast, and doesn't support some of the nicer api functions that
mysql has. That's all lazy talk, of course. If people are comfortable
having to link against a oci wrapper library like libsqlora, I would be
happy to re-volunteer to write this....

Opinions? I feel like linking against other 3rdparty libraries is sort
of against exim style....

George