Re: [Exim] Exim go slow

Página Inicial
Autor: Gavin Sherry
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim go slow
Hi Peter,

> More detail is probably needed to try to diagnose this. Which version of
> Exim? How often do you start queue_runners? Have you got clear logs of
> "good" and "bad" cases (preferably from the same list)? Are you doing
> anything fancy such as adding headers or rewriting in the transport?

version: exim 3.21
Queue runners start once a minute

I have logs of good and bad cases. Neither main or panic log contain
anything which suggests the reasons why the give list is processing so
slowly. The only indication is, in a bad case, the distance (in
time) between transport succeeded messages.

I am doing nothing fancy to the outgoing mail.

Hope this clarifies, even though it closes off a few possibilities.

Thanks

Gavin