Re: [Exim] Oracle & exim

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Paul Makepeace
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Oracle & exim
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Paul Makepeace wrote:

> Are there moves afoot to have exim have the facility to lookup
> using an Oracle database along with its ability to work with
> {My,Postgre}SQL? Or, perhaps has someone done it using Perl's DBI &
> DBD::Oracle?

Not to my knowledge.

> On another note, it would be nice if the changelog was
> integrated (or copied from time to time) into the rest
> of the site, or at least the big bits mentioned (e.g.
> "Oracle lookup support added to exim" :-). I found it also at
> ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/ChangeLogs/ tucked
> away but sadly most of them were .gz which doesn't make for convenient
> browsing (for some of us). (Is there a significant perceived benefit
> in compressing a dozen or so 8K files these days?)

The complete ChangeLog is in the distribution (well, not totally
complete - it goes back only so far; I prune it from time to time, but I
keep the prunings. I have the complete list back to release 0.18).

The latest per-release ChangeLog files on the ftp site are there in both
.gz and non-gz forms, since somebody previously complained, but I didn't
take time to retro-provide older versions.