RE: [Exim] :include bounce back question

Top Pagina
Auteur: Bernard Stern
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: RE: [Exim] :include bounce back question
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:58:09 -0600 Kalen Brunham wrote:

> I'm currently using the :include: in the aliasfile to expand mail lists, however when an email address in the list gets bounced, the error gets sent back to the sender. How can I configure exim to send bounced emails back to an administrator for the list.

> Basically the equivalent of owner- in sendmail.

For me, setting

errors_to = ${local_part}-request@${domain}

in the relevant list director helped. You can also set

errors_to = owner-${local_part}@${domain}

or whatever

Regards,

Bernard Stern, SWITCH

        mail: SWITCH Head Office       a          Tel: +41 1 268 1520
              Limmatquai 138           n          Fax: +41 1 268 1568
              CH-8001 Zurich           d        e-mail: stern@???