RE: [Exim] Rejecting based on subject

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bernard Stern
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Rejecting based on subject
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:03:03 -0800 (PST) Tony Beyers wrote:

> I apologize if this gets posted twice. Is it possible
> to reject mail rather than fitering it based on the
> subject content.

no, if we mean the same by the term "reject". "reject" is (for me)
at remote host connect time (you can set host_reject), or at
MAIL FROM or RCPT TO, ie when your MTA gets the envelope
addresses. The subject is received only after your MTA has
already "accepted" the remote message. Of course, depending
on the headers, it may decide to bounce it. You can do this
with directors or filters. But the bounce message will be
a new message generated by your MTA.

Regards,

Bernard Stern, SWITCH

        mail: SWITCH Head Office       a          Tel: +41 1 268 1520
              Limmatquai 138           n          Fax: +41 1 268 1568
              CH-8001 Zurich           d        e-mail: stern@???