Re: [Exim] exim system wide filter

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Yann Golanski
Para: Martin Man
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim system wide filter
On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 02:43:19PM +0000, Martin Man wrote:
> Dear all,
> Could some one tell me how can I setup a system wide filter? I have
> spent a week reading the FAQ and documents + did a lot of experiments but
> still can't get the filter working.... What do I have to add to the
> DIRECTOR part of the configure file?

In a week you could not find "message_filter" and set it?

RTFM: http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/spec_11.html#IDX788
RTFM: http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/spec_47.html#IDX1795

You may want to check out the -bF for system filters, -bf for user
filter options as well or testing your filter files may not do what you
think it does.

> Many thanks in advance.

Hope that helps.

--