Re: [Exim] Exim configurator

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jason Robertson
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim configurator
It is possible, anything is possible.

But easy or small, I don't think you could do that.

I know from my configuration, consists of at least 8 subdirectories, 2
database tables, and 3 dns zones. not including one hell of a massive anti-
spam filter, which catches I would say most of the spam coming through.

Now if you can get that to be configure, and working right (especially since I
only do it off the top of my head), then you would be a god

On 20 Feb 2001, at 10:32, Yann Golanski wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 12:22:19PM +0200, Dmitry Shikut wrote:
> >     Does the world have the Exim configurator program and where I can find
> > it?

> Yes, there are several in fact. The one which I think most people use
> and which is installed on every Unix you will ever find is called `vi'.
>
> To use it, simply type vi exim.conf and it will let you edit the
> configuration file.
>
> I've heard that emacs exists too, but it's so inferior to vi... (holly
> war anyone?)
>
> >     P.S. If no, possibly, at some time, I try to write it and I want know
> > what the world think about this idea?

> Good luck. It's not actully possible to write one that would be any use.
>
> --
>                          www.kierun.org
> Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.

---